Thursday, September 19, 2013

All In A Days Work...

So, here are the results of my first day back.  What do you think?  It was a Mosaic Madness day.  I used the Mosaic Madness stamp set , punch, or embossing folder on each card.  I also used some of Stampin' Up's new colors that I hadn't used before.  Which card is your favorite?


 
 #1 Coastal Mosaic
 
 
 
Supplies: Mosaic Madness Stamp Set, Simply Sketched Stamp Set, Coastal Cabana Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, Bermuda Bay Ink Pad, Pear Pizazz Ink Pad, Bermud Bay Marker, Pear Pizazz Marker, Mosaic Punch, Stampin Dimensionals, Rhinestone Jewels
 
 
#2 Soho Mosaic


 
Supplies: Walk in the Wild Stamp Set, Very Vanilla Cardstock, Summer Starfruit Cardstock, Soho Subway DSP, Early Expresso Ink Pad, Mosaic Punch, Stampin Dimensionals, Linen Thread
 
 
#3 Elegance Mosaic
 

 
Supplies: Mosaic Madness Stamp Set, Simply Sketched Stamp Set, Smoky Slate Cardstock, Crushed Curry Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, Eastern Elegance DSP, Crushed Curry Ink, Smoky Slate Ink, Boho Blossoms Punch, Mosaic Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Stampin Dimensionals, Rhinestone Jewels
 
 
#4 Modern Mosaic
 

 
Supplies: Four Frames Stamp Set, Simply Sketched Stamp Set, Crushed Curry Cardstock, Tangerine Tango Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, Soho Subway DSP, Island Indigo Ink Pad, Crushed Curry Ink Pad, Boho Blossoms Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Stampin Dimensionls, Pearl Basic Jewels
 
I hope you like them!  I had so much fun today!  I can't believe how good it felt to stamp again.  It is a great release for me.  Stay tuned for more stamping fun!
 
P.S. My favorites in order are 4,3,1,2.
 
For more information on where you can get the supplies to make these cards, contact me or click on this link to shop now
 
 

No comments: